Ingenia Group is recruiting an Accounts Clerk
The job incumbent shall perform accurate posting of entries in the accounting software. He / She shall ensure timely and accurate bank reconciliation. The job holder shall also be responsible for petty cash distribution and ensure that it is supported by relevant documents.
· Perform invoice processing
· Conduct bank reconciliation
· Ensure statutory compliance is adhered to
· Keeps all record up to date
· Enter, update, and/ or retrieve accounting data from accounting software(s)
Profile of the Ideal Candidates
· A Higher School certificate with accounting as principal subject
· Excellent IT skills with Microsoft Office
· Knowledge of SAGE X3 or ERP would be an advantage
· Good organizational skills
Applications with full CV should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 September 2023. Only the best candidates will be selected for interview.
MCFI is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Please consult our Privacy Notice on www.ingenia.mu to know more on how we process your personal data. The Company reserves all rights not to make any appointment following this advertisement.