The job incumbent shall be responsible for sourcing, negotiating, implementing and administering long term supply agreements for the assigned commodity areas. He/she shall continuously identify potential suppliers as per technical requirements and act as a Business Partner with each SBU and negotiate prices, terms and conditions in the most cost-effective way. He/she shall also maintain strong relationships and organize key strategic meetings with stakeholders to foster business growth. The job holder shall act as the main point of contact for all procurement matters related to African countries for Ingenia Group.
• Negotiates for consolidated purchases in the best interest of the company – assuring lowest price, good quality, on-time delivery and good after sales-service.
• Reviews tender proposals and negotiates contracts within budgetary limitations and scope of authority.
• Controls associated procurement costs according to prevailing annual forecasts.
• Develops key working relationships that reflect both a customer and supplier perspective with respect to pricing, terms & conditions, management of contracts and services offered.
• Manages marketing data & information and keeps records of market intelligence.
Profile of the Ideal Candidates
• A Degree in Supply Chain Management/ Sales Marketing/Business Management.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Sound knowledge of local and international legislations (Trade and Commerce)
• Excellent interpersonal communication and analytical skills.
• Knowledge of SAGE X3
• Excellent IT skills (Advance Excel & PowerPoint presentation).
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar position.
Applications with full CV should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only the best candidates will be selected for interview.
MCFI is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Please consult our Privacy Notice on www.ingenia.mu to know more on how we process your personal data. The Company reserves all rights not to make any appointment following this advertisement.