The job incumbent shall be responsible for performing general duties and assist Operators in production and packing of chemicals and fertilizers. He / She shall always also be responsible to keep the workplace neat and tidy and to follow instructions from supervisor. The job incumbent shall also perform any other duties as requested by the Supervisor.
• Manual feeding of raw materials.
• Loading, unloading, and packing of Chemicals and Fertilizers in mixing Tanks.
• Assists operators to ensure the smooth running of the bagging and NPK plant.
• Participates actively in the general housekeeping of the department by adopting guidelines in place for a clean, safe, and efficient workplace.
• Painting and general maintenance.
Profile of the Ideal Candidates:
• Minimum Secondary Education
• Minimum of 6 month’s working experience in a similar field
• Dynamic, motivated, and responsible
• Ready to work during odd hours.
Applications with full CV should be sent to email@example.com by 28 April 2023. Only the best candidates will be selected for interview.
MCFI is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Please consult our Privacy Notice on www.ingenia.mu to know more on how we process your personal data. The Company reserves all rights not to make any appointment following this advertisement.