The Job incumbent shall be responsible to collect samples from different areas as assigned to him/her and conduct testing on samples as required.
• Conduct sampling activities on a daily basis based on the sampling schedule.
• Acting as the coordinator between the customers and the laboratory.
• Performing all relevant duties pertaining to Laboratory.
Profile of the Ideal Candidates
• Minimum Higher School Certificate with Science subjects
• Minimum of 1-year experience in a similar working position
• Dynamic, motivated, and responsible
• Customer oriented
• A valid driving licence
Applications with full CV should be sent to [email protected] Only the best candidates will be selected for interview.
CHEMCO is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Please consult our Privacy Notice on www.ingenia.mu to know more on how we process your personal data. The Company reserves all rights not to make any appointment following this advertisement.