MCFI is recruiting SHEQ Engineer
The Job holder shall be responsible to implement and maintain an integrated management system covering Safety, Health, Environment and Quality as well as the business unit sustainability requirements. The job incumbent shall ensure industry specific and international standards are defined, documented, reviewed, implemented and maintained for continuing adaptability and suitability of the requirements of the Company.
• Facilitate the maintenance and follow up of integrated risk assessment of processes and update registers with respect to corrective actions.
• Implement the internal and external audit programme (internal, customer and supplier)
• Update and maintain the integrated document management system for respective processes
• Coordinate the innovation, process improvement and quality circle initiatives across the organisation with Process Owners
• Conduct complaint, non-conformance investigation as well as research and development programmes with stakeholders
• Monitor and report on Process SHEQ KPIS
• Lead internal SHEQ related induction and training programme internally and externally
Profile of the Ideal Candidates
• A Degree Project Management/ Chemical Engineering/ Quality Management/ Mechanical Engineering or other applied science subject
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position
• Ability to evaluate, analyse and assess technical aspects of projects
• Good computer literacy, familiar with VISIO, AUTOCAD, adobe professional
Applications with full CV should be sent to [email protected] by 18 December 2022. Only the best candidates will be selected for interview.
MCFI is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Please consult our Privacy Notice on www.ingenia.mu o know more on how we process your personal data. The Company reserves all rights not to make any appointment following this advertisement.