The job incumbent shall be responsible for the loading and unloading of goods. He shall also ensure good storage practices and proper housekeeping in stores. The job incumbent shall also perform any other duties as requested by the Supervisor.
• Performs loading & unloading of products
• Participates actively in the general housekeeping of the warehouse by adopting guidelines in place for a clean, safe and efficient workplace
• Performs washing of containers, removes old labels and sticks new one
• Paints and conducts general maintenance of Store and equipment
Profile of the Ideal Candidates:
• Minimum Secondary Education
• Minimum of 6 month’s working experience in a similar field
• Dynamic, motivated and responsible
MCFI is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Please consult our Privacy Notice on www.ingenia.mu to know more on how we process your personal data. The Company reserves all rights not to make any appointment following this advertisement.