The job incumbent shall be responsible to market and sell fertilisers and other range of products and services to the Agricultural Community by retaining customers and acquiring new potential ones. He/she shall be responsible to propose tailor-made fertilisers to customers and shall provide advice. He/she shall also be responsible for maintaining a good quality of customer service.
• Prepares and sends quotations for speciality products, fertilisers and services of interest to clients
• Performs surveys on customer requirements and ascertains correctness of information prior to sending quotation/proposal
• Helps to develop strategies to improve product & business development
• Ensures that complaints are properly reported, followed and closed as per complaint handling procedures
• Verifies whether products delivered are up to quality and standards
Profile of the Ideal Candidates
• A Degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Agronomy or related field
• Minimum of 5 years working experience for degree holders or 15 years for non-degree holders working in similar positions
• Experience in sales and marketing would be an advantage
• A valid driving licence
• Strong Negotiation skills
• Problem Solving Approach
• Good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
Applications with full CV should be sent to email@example.com. Only the best candidates will be selected for an interview.
MCFI is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Please consult our Privacy Notice on www.ingenia.mu to know more on how we process your personal data. The Company reserves all rights not to make any appointment following this advertisement.