CHEMCO is recruiting Technicians/ Operators
The job incumbent shall be responsible to ensure that the pool / wastewater treatment plant (WWTP) is maintained under good operating conditions and surroundings are clean, tidy and safe conditions.
• Perform physical and chemical analysis on all identified parameters to ensure well running of the pool or treatment plant.
• Record events occurring on a daily basis.
• Perform all associated tasks for pool/water treatment on site.
• People supervision
Profile of the Ideal Candidates
• Minimum Secondary Education (a minimum of Form 4)
• Minimum of six-months working experience in a similar field
• Dynamic, motivated and responsible.
Applications with full CV should be sent to email@example.com. Only the best candidates will be selected for interview.
CHEMCO is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Please consult our Privacy Notice on www.ingenia.mu to know more on how we process your personal data. The Company reserves all rights not to make any appointment following this advertisement.