The job incumbent shall be responsible for managing and leading the stores and logistics of different warehouses by demonstrating high experience in driving process improvements and showing continuous development of new systems, best practices, and other optimisation framework to ensure business growth. He/she shall be responsible for overseeing all the Stores activities including shipping/receiving stock activities, logistics management, stock movements between production and stores as well as stock management, documenting store transactions, monitoring inventory, performing all related administrative duties and people management.
Open for overseas applicants.
• Manage all inventories and ensure proper control is implemented and monitored.
• overseeing all the activities of the Company that relate to logistics (coordination between all departments involved in a supply chain)
• Ensuring all transactions/duties are carried out in line with the company’s applicable policies, procedures, and processes and in strict compliance with the regulations both local and international
• Ensures continuous development aiming at modernising and optimizing operational activities
• Ensuring appropriate systems (especially Fleet Management) for vehicles’ fleet and generators management, including fuel consumption monitoring, spare parts consumption and replenishment and service scheduling are in place and sufficiently implemented
• Maintains safety standards, cleanliness, hygiene and tidiness in all sections of the department
Profile of the Ideal Candidates
• A Degree in Supply Chain/Warehouse and Logistics Management
• A minimum total of 3-5 years working experience with at least 3 years at managerial level in a manufacturing sector including Warehouse/Leadership/Logistics/Distribution/stock management
• Strong negotiation skills and influencing skills
• Good organisational and planning skills
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
• Excellent IT skills with Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of SAGE ERP
Applications with full CV should be sent to email@example.com. Only the best candidates will be selected for interview.
MCFI is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Please consult our Privacy Notice on www.ingenia.mu to know more on how we process your personal data. The Company reserves all rights not to make any appointment following this advertisement.