The job incumbent shall conduct all welding activities of Ingenia Group. He shall also perform housekeeping as instructed by his Supervisor. He shall also adhere to instructions of his supervisor to ensure the smooth running of daily operations.
• Determines the appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements
• Monitors the availability of spare parts and advises Supervisor to replenish supplies
• Participates actively in the general housekeeping of the warehouse by adopting guidelines in place for a clean, safe and efficient workplace
• Complies to Safety, Health Environmental and Quality procedures
• Assists other members of maintenance team as and when required
Profile of the Ideal Candidates:
• Minimum Secondary Education
• Certificate in relevant field from a recognised institution (NTC 3)
• Minimum of 3 years’ working experience in a similar position
• Dynamic, motivated and responsible
Applications with full CV should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only the best candidates will be selected for interview.
MCFI is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Please consult our Privacy Notice on www.ingenia.mu to know more on how we process your personal data. The Company reserves all rights not to make any appointment following this advertisement.